Thursday, September 24, 2015

You Can Check in Now




I thought I was booked, I was planning on going and never doubted for a minute that I wouldn’t make the trip.  Back in June, I booked my trip to represent the Atlantic District at a conference in Michigan.  I even paid for it, and then I tried to check in online only to have US Airways tell me that I wasn’t actually booked.  It seems that they had changed one leg of my reservation after I booked my trip to and Expedia forgot to confirm the change so the booking lapsed, even though I had paid for it.  Oops.  Luckily I had tried to check in the day before I was supposed to leave and discovered the error. 
After many hours on the phone with the airline and Expedia, we got it worked out, but Expedia had to buy me very expensive tickets to get me to Holland in time for the conference. Oops.  But all’s well that ends well.
I have another booking, one for Heaven and I confirmed my booking the other day when I read 1 John 5:13 I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life” Hope you’ve confirmed your booking as well.
Have a great week and remember: To see what is really possible, you will have to attempt the impossible.

No comments: